Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Momestle

Just a little note to let you all know that, due to the ridiculous nature of the "verification words" Sam and I have started a blog dedicated to the definitions of Verification Words.

Should you have a particularly hilarious word, please add it to your comment!  Cause, I comment a lot... but I could use options.   Thinking up definitions for "words" like Spolub is all in good fun.

Or if you need to see more evidence of the fact that I have too much time on my hands, please visit:


3 comments:

One.Young.Professional said...

Probably the former considering the full name for the vibrator is 'Chester the Molester' but she didn't want all of that put up

Callie Grayson said...

i was reading through you words while at work (being sneaky) and giggling. (not good when one is trying to be sneaky)

reacull

that's my word

Je®emy said...

"Phale"

To fail with street cred.