I am watching Gossip Girl. It started a while ago. Keith is obsessed with it (yes, he's a dude... I don't know how I got so lucky) I've been watching five minutes here or there for a month or two, then rolling my eyes and getting annoyed, leaving the room. I mean seriously. This shit is bananas (b...a...n...).
Now, I haven't watched the first season (but never fear, my addictive tendencies have me heading over to the video store to get my hands on season one) so there are a lot of nuances that I'm not quite clear on while watching season two on apple TV.
Needless to say, there's quite a lot of weird highschool drama flooding my brain right now.
Actually, scratch that. There's a lot of weird, would-never-ever-happen-in-a-real-highschool drama flooding my brain. You know what happens in a real highschool? None of this stuff. Well, maybe one thing from both seasons of this show, at one school, every five years. Not everything that happens here in each season at one school in one year. They'd shut this school down. Or at least get rid of 90% of the student body. Hot Damn.
But more importantly... WHY THE HELL HASN'T ANYONE TRIED TO FIND VERONICA MARS YET?! I mean seriously, Gossip Girl is just... always ready to blog? I know you can post from your phone... but come on. Someone HAS to know who she is. please. Looking for gossip girl? Send her a text at lunch hour, then you get a message from gossip girl immediately! Use your sleuthing skills! And eventually she has to graduate! GOOD GOD. It's killing me.
Anyway. Gossip Girl blogs, I blog... so I'm blaming blogging on the fact that I'm watching Gossip Girl. Not the more realistic reason... which is that I'm just terribly in love with over-dramatic high school activities involving gossip and high-fashion.
Oh. And students sleeping with teachers to frighteningly angry music.
xoxo

1 comment:
It reminds me of how frustrating it is to watch a bad scary movie and your yelling at the television "Look behind you! Why are you walking in the woods by yourself??? AHHHH!" I really want to find out who gossip girl is. Does it ever say in the books?
Oh, and about the vodka water. I have a theory that I'm hydrating while dehydrating. The reason I don't drink soda water with it is because I drink it faster. Don't knock it till you try it. For a first time, ask for a vodka water with 2 limes. You become addicted to the way the bartender looks at you- like they are impressed.
I'm pretty sure that guy in his basement was just creeped out or maybe because I disappeared so fast he thought I was an angel.
Post a Comment