Jesus Christ. I never thought today would get here. (as in a day when we might be open by wednesday of the same week, and for real) When I agreed to do this, I had no idea what the interim would be like. I just envisioned myself open for 3 months, when everything would be kosher and all smiles, all the time! Pfft. I failed to really think about what it would take to get this piece of shit polished! (which, by the way, I recently watched a "myth busters" based on polishing turds and it made me feel better about the project... because you CAN polish a turd.)
Anyway, I was prompted to write this entry because the last three nights I've had dreams that involved blogging. Not just my own, but just about every one that I read. Which either means I really love blogging, or I'm psychic. I'd like to believe it's that I'm psychic, but I think it probably just means that I take to hobbies too quickly.
Saturday I dreamt about the future blogs of certain bloggers, let me just say, Renee is about to have some craziness in her life that she wont see coming, Raul is about to get published, Corey J is going to have an affair with the tranny from Real World, and my husband is soon to complete some 40ft x 60ft massive pieces of canvas artwork.
Sunday, I dreamt that I couldn't save my blog. I just kept writing and writing and writing and nothing happened! Oh man. And it was a good one too. Something about catdogs, text messages, and magical harry potterness.
And finally, last night I dreamt that every blogger I've ever read sent me a text message to tell me that I'm late to receive my food order for the bakery. Which was true. So, thanks guys.
Good god. I need more hobbies.

3 comments:
no shit, i've had dreams about blogging too which has made me extremely unhappy...i shouldn't have to stare at a computer screen while i'm trying to get my zzzz's.
you make me laugh! what are you eating before you go to bed to have these crazy ass dreams!
hope everything is going better with the bakery and it will be up and running soon!!
I think your dreams were prompted by all your followers missing you so much!! I know its not right for people to play favorites, but you totally are mine.. and I have a feeling your prediction will be incredibly accurate. Good luck with the opening! Speaking on be half of all of us that read, we forgive you!
Post a Comment