Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cloud


Through the geekologie website I found this hilarious thing that takes copied text from your blog/whatever you want and makes a cloud of the words most used.

You'll note that BLOOD is the biggest thing in my blog.  And Edward is at the very top.

I think I might need to branch out!


6 comments:

Raul Ito said...

What? You mentioned the "cloud" but not the vampire killing kit.

Corie said...

Hahaha. I know, right?! I guess I'd already seen that thing on ebay... and i definitely wasn't ebaying the word Vampire just to see what would come up... So it didn't seem as hilarious as a "cloud" of words most used on my blog.

One.Young.Professional said...

So I tried it and on the outskirts were words like position, dick, bed, and vibrator. It's when I realized I may have a problem.

Christina said...

thanks for the tip, that was fun. coffee is my biggest word (it's not very original).

Callie Grayson said...

lovely and music are the two largest words. I guess it shows my love of music!
I love doing these clouds....

keith p. rein said...

good one raul!