3posts 2hours. It's a little excessive.
BUT. I'm simply trying to catch "you" (this would imply outside involvement. However, to my knowledge there is none. Sooo... do with that what you will, straggler.) up on what's going down with me.
About 2 months ago, I quit my job. Yeah. That's right. Economic downturn, everyone's getting laid off, and what do I do? I volunteer to leave my job. My full-time, enjoyable, benefits paid, 401-k having job. Sounds crazy, Yes. I do have a plan, a purpose for this seemingly RIDICULOUS action, I'm opening my own business. WAIT! SHIT! It just got crazier.
Way to go 2008, you made me look like a fool!
Regardless, I'm starting my own small-town wholesale/retail bakery right between a soon-to-be medical college and a now-in-action hospital (I can tell it's in action because there are patients in wheelchairs smoking outside and ambulances zooming by every few hours).
I'm hoping that between the amazing support we're getting from the community and the unbelievable number of employees a 7-story hospital MUST (god I hope so) have that we'll be a hit.
Well, that and we're awesome.
I'm going to go invent chicken salad.
Ok, GO!

No comments:
Post a Comment