
I've started this post of how I fell in love with keith a million times. But I can't seem to find a way to tell you all without taking up 900 pages or spending too much time on whats not important to the real story. So I think I decided I should just tell you about small things one at a time.
Before keith and I were dating, he lived on the floor of my livingroom after a break-up. Though he and the girlfriend had only been together for 6 months they had shared an apartment. In an attempt to help him out (cause we worked together and I thought he was hilarious and in need of a friend) I offered him our living room, which he gladly took.
Somewhere around the 2nd week I was about to go to bed and keith said, "Wanna know something awesome about me?!" to which the only polite response is... "sure, hit me."
"I have a rock in my right knee"
"Shut the fuck up. No you dont."
"Yeah, I soooo do."
"Did lauren put you up to this?"
"What?!"
"Lauren told you"
"Huh?! No, Look!"
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
"Yeah... its... a rock. What's wrong?"
"I have a rock in MY right knee!"
Yeah. We might be meant for each other.
NExt time... Rock Paper Scissors

3 comments:
that is truly a romantic/modern love story in the making:)
xx
callie
can i touch it?
So cool! ...and strangely romantic! I found your blog through Christina's Down and Out Chic - it's great!! :)
Post a Comment