I MISS MY BLOG TIME! I know I said that I couldn't wait to get back to work... but I never... NEVER thought it would be as busy as it is. I thought I'd still have a life, that I wouldn't be going to costco-type stores MORE than I did before (which was 3-5 times a week).
But I don't. We've been SLAMMED every day from start to finish. I open the doors and 15 people are waiting outside, then the tables fill up (inside and out) and I've got nothing but running around to do. HOLY CRAP.
So anyway. I'm not really at liberty to be blogging all the time.
But speaking of Blogging... my bakery was in a New York Times Blog the DAY AFTER it opened. I mean come on.
I am magic. MAGIC.
And I miss you. I'm trying to think of an anecdote for you, but I've got too many, or I just can't think of any.
I made donuts this morning. Wooooo

3 comments:
i saw the article. pretty awesome.
I AM SO EXCITED THINGS ARE GOING SO WELL! It just goes to show you, no matter how bad the economy is, nothing replaces someone else making your coffee for you. Congratulations! I so miss your posts but I know your busy so don't worry about us. Link up the article! I would love to read it!
awesome! I am so happy that your bakery is doing so well. We all miss you too!
but yeah!!! for being busy.
Post a Comment