I think coffee came out of my nose.
No, really. Please go visit and eat a pizza beard Jesus
In other news. I work a lot. And I'm about 50% sure that you dont need to hear about every ridiculous thing that happens to me that involves work. And LUCKILY for you... We went to go see Hall and Oates in concert at Chastain last night and it was... AWESOME. Daryl with his lion's mane and sunglasses on the whole time (it's like he wants a new reason for people to mock him) and John looking like you could stick him in your pocket.
Not quite as awesome as when Sam and I went to see them in LA a couple of years ago, but awesome none the less. Perhaps the only reason it wasn't as awesome is because we forgot our hall and oates wigs.
That shit is amazing.
I'd been having a pretty rough day (ok, a REALLY rough day), but when 3 o'clock rolled around and we were finally heading out of the ATH and into the ATL, I think I could start to smell the hairspray from Daryl's dressing room and everything got a little better.
Mmmmm. Hairspray fumes.
I can go for that.

1 comment:
i went and had myself a giggle fit. glad I didn't have any coffee around.
Corey with the ey is funny too!
Post a Comment